We work with any water heater brand
All installations include
– Thermal expansion tank inspection and charging
– Supply tube replacement
– Shut off valve replacement if needed
– Complete builder code compliance
– Flue pipe inspection
– Gate valve removal and ball valve installation
– Gas line check for leaks with the latest digital testing equipment
– 6-year workmanship warranty to match the manufacturer’s warranty
WATER HEATER REPAIR
Its our promise to you that we will never pressure you to purchase a new water heater.
If it is possible to repair your water heater, we usually recommend this option so you can save money overall and get the most out of your existing water heater. If it needs repair, we are the right call.
Once you install one of our water heaters, you will receive yearly service and replacement parts.
Regardless of the brand or type of water heater, our services will exceed your needs.
We help you get the longest life out of your water heater.
Now you will enjoy the benefits of your water heater even longer because of our maintaining services:
- Replace the anode rod to increase the life of the storage tank to prevent corrosion.
- Replace thermal expansion tanks and pressure reducing valves as they corrode.
- Perform maintenance flushes on tank type water heaters to prevent water calcification and iron deposits.
- Descale and flush tankless water heaters to prevent hard water calcification.
QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR WATER HEATER?
Jim and Karen N.